Dec 30, 2009

Gathering = Fun + meaningful

Today jus went back from leisure mall ..
it was really a fun gathering with a gang of best friend ..

whose some i though will absent are all present today ..
whats a good mood when hear that ..
but this gathering was less of xm ..
which she urgent wif her stuff temporarily ..

but we still can meet after few months ..
may be she missed this gathering will make her miss me much ,
haha .. i m not that bad to make her miss me wad, hehe ..

。*****。*****。*****。*****。******。*****。

Got some gift from my lovely frens ...
they are toooo good to me ..
what they send off was looks their intention ..
all neccesary things to take along into camp..
so surprise when receive that ..
yeah !! i wont looks like an african after camp ..
thanks from yl and eileen's sunplay ...
at most i just an indian ,wahahaha ...
thanks all my friend..
love u all , muackzzzzzz .....
cant control myself to give u all a kissss ..haha
cherish this sweet kiss from urs's dear , P.L.Tan..
as i will away for 3 month ,
and urs will not to get my kiss,
sure ur gals and guys will miss me muchhhh ..haha ~~
are yours ?hehe

。***。***。***。***。***。***。***。

We have talk lots of nonsense things today ..
its all of a gal whose name eileen wan ,

is she hv idea of this topic .. hahahaha ...
make us loss of bearing while laughing .
suggest that we stay together in a same garden after married , which stay at a same condo,
protected by a safety guard ..
this position annul competence of jh , sw and zh ..
which gualify by ty ..

is bcos of his outer look .. (body size and altitude)
it's what a lunatic topic around us everytime ..
although its a fastidium theme ,
but it was whats a gather way come along us all the way .

which prolong the good relationship between us ~~~
this is what a true friend called ...
no secret , no bourn !!

~ ** ~ ** ~ ** ~ ** ~ ** ~ ** ~ ** ~ **

Will tide over next three month in plkn camp ..
but jus hand on a good news from a matey,
is told that a schoolmate is forward in a same camp wif me few days more ..
its what a good news to me ..
get rid all of scary fancy from harns !!
at least it was a person i know ..
a person to look to along this "trip" ...
its my first time away from my warm cote for so long ,
this is a good chance to learn on independent ...
i shud make myself fun in this camp as much ...

~~ 。。~~ 。。~~ 。。~~ 。。~~ 。。~~

Take care well, friends along this period without care of me ,
dun make me worry bout ur gals while have my fun time in the camp ,
haha ..
hey hey , i will try to contact urs while free and get my phone back ,
it is majority weekend ,
hope so they gv a discount which approve us use phone while weekday too ,
but for sure this will not be happen , but its enjoy too if fancy myself ,hehe

*** _ _ _*** _ _ _ *** _ _ _ *** _ _ _ ***

My lovely friends , miss urs much along my fun "trip" ,
take care .....

8 comments:

翊菱 said...

So fast to change your blog name arr??
As fast as me...^^

Today is really happy to meet you all,cause we can have a big big laugh until all people think us are crazy,haha...

anyway,just enjoy your camp,we waiting for you tell us about your story in this camp,ok^^

take care arr,my lovely friend^^

P.L.Tan said...

eileen :

haha, sure i shud fast settle all this wad , i will get into jail few days more leh ..

as fast as u ?
am i ?
but i finished all the description bout my tenement figure , and are u ? haha

eileen ,
today was really a fantastic gathering between crazy gals of us ,hehe ..is all ur fault , create such laughbly gambit ,and make us throw away bearing which are really present in our mind ,haha

yaya .. i sure will enjoy in my jail ,luckily this way is accompany by bee xian .. loos of all nonsence fancy b4 this ,haha

rmb to wait for me exceed prison,
wait for my jail story,haha ..

anyway,take care gals without care of me ,hahaha

sesame said...

aiyoyo...i get scold just now so i hide myself in my bedroom until now...pity me
tell you all ya, yesterday my cousin told me she always forgot that she was dating with a group of 17 years'o de jiejie...she keep telling herself tat we are 17 not 15...oh my gosh...we seem like too childish lar~~~hahahahahaaahaa
your banner was great...still want to find the picture???

P.L.Tan said...

sesame :
wah ,who so justice ?
why somebody scold u i feel happy de ?
hahahah ...
hey ,are u still a child , get scold then hide up urself , hehe .. ur action so funny leh ..
no no,this banner is jus bcos of too boring liao then only i search d ~~
what picture u mean ?

haiz , however , ur gals decide later urself lar , i get in jail liao oo later .. me on pity leh ...
u get scold can hide urself in bedroom , but i force to hide in jail leh .. PITY arrrr.....

CY 希外 said...

sms me when u get back your hp..then i call u back.. haha.. since you want to call everyone

P.L.Tan said...

haiyo , no need la..
so trouble ,
i call everyone EXCEPT you ,haha ..
wei , aunty ,
how is my description ?

sesame said...

hahaha...not funny lar...get scold leh,,,you like meh??hahahaa
the picture i mean was for ours blog banner one...

P.L.Tan said...

sesame :

i means ur action so funny lah , haha

oo,the picture urs decide lar , i got no time liao , i want 上路liao ,TT